Autobell Car Wash - Damaged the vehicle and blaming me instead

I got up this morning and took my Toyota Sienna straight to Auto Bell location at West Market Greensboro, NC for a good car wash.

When it came out of the automated washing area, I saw the rear bumper was hanging on the passenger side. Upon a close look I noticed that a deep hit mark, which may have cased the bumper to dislocate. The parson who was suppose to clean the interior and exterior afterward called the shift manager to notify. The very first thing the manager said, without even inspecting, "you brought it like this." I am like "excuse me!!" Then he was like, "well the bumper may have fallen off here, but the that hit was certainly from the past." I protested that my vehicle did not have any damage prior to this car wash.

I told him to call police so that police can determine. As I found out, police do not respond to such accidents since it's a civil matter. To my dismay, he gave me a report where he wrote the incident and completed the sentence. Because of the past damage, which cased the bumper to fall off, Auto Bell will not be responsible for the claim.

I was advised to contact Monday when store manager will be there.

I know for sure, they will deny the whole thing.Very expansive car wash!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
Damaged my vehicle and denying their obligations
Preferred solution:
fix my vehicle
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #913044 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Autobell Car Wash? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Autobell Car Wash. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Autobell Car Wash.
Filing a new complaint about