I got up this morning and took my Toyota Sienna straight to Auto Bell location at West Market St.in Greensboro, NC for a good car wash.
When it came out of the automated washing area, I saw the rear bumper was hanging on the passenger side. Upon a close look I noticed that a deep hit mark, which may have cased the bumper to dislocate. The parson who was suppose to clean the interior and exterior afterward called the shift manager to notify. The very first thing the manager said, without even inspecting, "you brought it like this." I am like "excuse me!!" Then he was like, "well the bumper may have fallen off here, but the that hit was certainly from the past." I protested that my vehicle did not have any damage prior to this car wash.
I told him to call police so that police can determine. As I found out, police do not respond to such accidents since it's a civil matter. To my dismay, he gave me a report where he wrote the incident and completed the sentence. Because of the past damage, which cased the bumper to fall off, Auto Bell will not be responsible for the claim.
I was advised to contact Monday when store manager will be there.
I know for sure, they will deny the whole thing.Very expansive car wash!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..."
- "Mini Coopers are great looking vehicles, and a blast to drive. They have a fun, young appeal and exciting drivability. Mini has revolutionized the compact car class and..."
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I had Time Warner Cable come out to reconnect a ground wire that came off my cablebox on the side of the house. They stated I didn't have to be..."
- "I ordered a sympathy flower bouquet for an out of town funeral and received this 4" potted mum for $75. I've added a photo of the mum beside a..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."